This feature is currently in beta
To create a custom field, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Company Settings and open the Cost Management section. Then click on Custom Fields.
- Choose between a Team Member (Users) or a Booking Field (Trips) type and click the Add button on the top right. You can learn more about Booking and Team Member custom fields.
- Enter a Field Name and a Description for your new custom field.
- Choose the type of custom field you want to create, either Select or Free Text. You can learn more about Select and Free Text custom field options.
- If you choose a Select type, you must create at least one option. Learn more about creating Custom field Select Options
- Once you've set up your custom field, click Save Changes to save your settings.
Example of how to create a new Booking field: