We're working hard to make it possible for customers to self-serve and change flight bookings in real time on our platform. This page explains how availability and costs for alternative flights will be shown for some bookings. If it's not possible to show availability, we'll collect the details of your requested change, and one of our agents will process your request. You can visit this page for more information on how we handle these requests.
If you have a non—modifiable flight booking, here are some alternatives for you!
Where do I start?
- Click on the Help page or Trips page from anywhere in the app
- Find the trip you want to change
- Click on 'Manage trip'
- Select the ‘Change booking dates, time or route’ option.
- Select the checkbox for each flight to be changed and then select the ‘Continue’ button.
- At this point, we are checking if your booking can be changed or not. In the case it is non-modifiable, you will reach our non-modifiable page with suggestions on how to proceed. These are:
- Make a new booking - if your original dates are similar to the new ones needed, we recommend to cancel your original booking as well.
- Cancel your booking and request a refund as per fare rules.