We're working hard to make it possible for customers to self-serve and change flight bookings in real time on our platform. This page explains how availability and costs for alternative flights will be shown for some bookings. If it's not possible to show availability, we'll collect the details of your requested change, and one of our agents will process your request. You can visit this page for more information on how we handle these requests.
If you have a flight booking and you would like to modify your dates, the availability check is now available on the platform for a part of your inventory. How does it work?
Where do I start?
- Click on the Help page or Trips page from anywhere in the app
- Find the trip you want to change
- Click on 'Manage trip'
- Select the ‘Change booking dates, time or route’ option.
- Select the checkbox for each flight to be changed and then select the ‘Continue’ button.
- The checkboxes for the selected flights can be changed if desired.
- The current flight details are displayed for reference for each leg.
- Complete the search fields and then select the ‘Search flights’ button.
- Availability and prices are displayed for alternative flights to which the existing ticket is permitted to be changed.
- The price is the total additional collection, including any airline change fees, where applicable.
- The existing itinerary is displayed for reference, and a label shows which of the legs are being changed.
- Select ‘See details’ on any of the offers to display the full itinerary, including any layover information for connecting flights.
- Use the ‘Select’ button to choose the flight offer to change to.
- Select the ‘Edit search’ button to change the search criteria.
- The summary page provides an overview of the changes and associated costs.
- The payment profile will default to the same as the original booking and cannot be changed.
- Select the ‘Submit request’ button to send the change request to our Customer Care team.
- The confirmation page confirms the request has been submitted.