- By default, only Admins can change a person's role and assign the Travel Manager role.
To set up the travel manager role, admins will need to complete the two following steps:
1. Assign the Travel Manager role
Admins can assign a travel manager role to a user in multiple ways, they can:
- Invite a user to TravelPerk by email and select the role in the “invite settings”.
- Add a person manually and select the role.
- Editing an existing user's profile and change the role.
- With a CSV bulk upload.
Note: For a refresher on how to change a user’s role, check out our article
How can I change a person's role in TravelPerk?
2. Assign travelers to a Travel Manager
When assigning someone the role, the admin will be prompted to assign users to the travel manager. They will be able to select:
- Everyone (which will assign the entire account), or
- Specific users, by searching and selecting them
Tip: Share our Getting started for Travel Managers guide with your travel managers.