- Only admins can use this feature
To set up the Travel Manager role, admins will need to complete the two following steps:
1. Assign the Travel Manager role
Admins can assign a travel manager role to a user in multiple ways:
- Invite a user to TravelPerk by email and select the role in the invite settings section.
- Add a person manually and select the role
- Edit an existing profile and change the role
- With a CSV bulk upload
2. Assign travelers to a Travel Manager
When assigning someone the role, the admin will be prompted to assign users to the travel manager. They will be able to select:
- Everyone (which will assign the entire account), or
- Specific users, by searching and selecting them
Share the Getting started for Travel Managers guide with your travel managers.