Connect Soldo and TravelPerk to breeze through your travel expense management. When using a Soldo card, your travel expenses on TravelPerk will automatically be updated in your Soldo account, so you'll get full visibility on your total travel spend and enjoy a streamlined reconciliation process.
Who can use this integration
This integration is available to all Premium and Pro users, in the UK and in the EU.
Please note: To use the integration you need to be a customer of both Soldo and TravelPerk.
What this integration does for you
The Soldo and TravelPerk integration streamlines the reconciliation process:
- Automatically imports TravelPerk invoices into Soldo, and matches them to the corresponding Soldo payments.
- Captures all relevant information in Soldo, so you can easily pass them to your accounting system for reconciliation.
How the Soldo integration works
Every time you book a flight, hotels, or other travel services on TravelPerk, the integration automatically sends the invoice to Soldo and matches it to the relevant Soldo payment, based on the merchant code on each transaction associated with that Soldo account.
This way you have all your travel expenses in one place, for full visibility and control of your spend.
How to enable the Soldo integration
Admins can enable the Soldo integration following these steps:
- Go to Company Settings, then click on Integrations.
- Look for the Soldo integration and click on the “Set up” button.
- Click on the "Enable" button.
- You will be redirected to the Soldo login page to finish setting up the integration.
Important: Make sure you associate a Soldo card to your payment method in TravelPerk.
How to disable the Soldo integration
Admins can disable the Soldo integration following these steps:
- Go to Company Settings, then Integrations.
- In the Soldo integration section, click on the “Set up” button.
- Click on the "Disable" button.
What if I don’t have a Soldo account?
It’s not a problem. You can create a new account in no time. Get in touch with your account manager, and we’ll fast track your account set up with Soldo.
Would I get a discount to create a new account with Soldo?
With Soldo, you can set up an account and get a starter plan for free.