Events is a new feature to help organise and manage your company off-sites or team meetings.
You can now create an event page for an event you are planning and send invitations to people in your company so they can be prompted to book their travel.
Your event page gives you a central place on your TravelPerk account to highlight the agenda of an event, give an overview of who will be attending, as well as keep your participants up to date with important information.
What are some of the key features?
Create an event and send invitations
- Create an event page - add a name for your event include dates and location.
- Set the visibility of your event - make it a public event so that everyone in your company will see it, or keep it private so that only people who are invited can see the event page.
- Send invitations - send invitations to people in your company by selecting their email or pasting a list.
- Highlight important information - add an agenda do your event page and post updates to your participants.
Manage participants and their travel
- Keep track of who is attending - within your event page you can see who will be attending the event, and who is yet to reply to your invitation.
- Stay on top of arrival and departure times - have an overview of what transport your participants will be taking and where everyone will be.
- Help your participants to travel and stay together - participants will be able to copy each others trips directly from the event page so they can maximise the time they spend together during the event.
- Send messages and reminders - from your event page you can send messages to all your guests or remind those who are yet to book their travel.
- Add an automatic label - add an automatic label to trips that will be booked for the event, so help you keep on top of the total cost.
- Download a list of all participants - from the event page you can download a list of all your participants with information on who is attending or not.
Frequently asked questions
Who can create an event?
All users can create an event including guests.
Is there a limit to the amount of participants that I can invite?
No, you are not limited to the amount of participants you can invite. You can also paste a list of emails to make it easier to invite large groups of people.
Will participants be able to view and copy each other's trip details?
Yes, participants can see each others trip details but not sensitive information such as price or identification numbers.
Can I invite a guest to the event?
Yes you can, but they need to have been already added to your company account.
Can guests create an event?
Guests can create an event, and also book their own trips. For more information on guest permissions please visit this page.
How can I see the total cost of my event?
By adding an automatic label to the event via the “settings” area on your event page, you can now add a label so that it is automatically added to booked trips that are part of the event.
Can I send messages and reminders to participants?
Yes! Just select “send message” on the events page which is located within the participants module. From here you can choose to send messages to all participants or to those who haven’t yet booked.