Most stays are paid for before arrival. However, some providers may have different payment processes. If your hotel doesn't charge the card we sent before your arrival, we'll guide you with payment instructions via email and in the TravelPerk app.
Check-in payment instructions
If you’re asked to pay for your stay at check-in, refer to our email for instructions on locating the virtual credit card we sent to the hotel.
- If the hotel can't find our email, show them the authorized virtual credit card attached to the email we sent you.
- You can use the TravelPerk app to resend the original payment email to a new address supplied by staff at check-in.
- Extras, incidentals, and city taxes outside your room rate aren't covered by the virtual credit card. You'll need to pay for these separately.
Missing payment instructions email
We’ll always send an email about how your stay is paid before check-in. We’ll only send an email with payment instructions if your hotel hasn’t charged us in good time before your stay.
If you haven't received an email with payment instructions:
- Check your junk folders for an email titled Action needed for your stay at (your hotel)
- If you can't find the email, open the app to find payment instructions attached to your hotel information.
Personal card charges
If your personal card was charged, contact our customer care team. We'll ensure your company isn't double charged and arrange a refund.
Paying for your stay with Sertifi
Sertifi is a platform we use to prepay for a hotel reservation in a secure way.
We send payment details directly to the property through the Sertifi portal when you book so the hotel has everything they need to charge your stay. You’ll also get an email from us 24 hours before check-in to confirm that your stay has been prepaid via Sertifi.
What to do if you’re asked to pay at check-in
If you are asked to pay at check-in, let hotel staff know that your stay has been paid via Sertifi so they can locate the payment details in their system.
If you encounter any issues paying at check-in, reach out to our customer care team.