👑 Deutsche Bahn Business program is a Premium feature
What you'll learn in this article: what the Deutsche Bahn Business corporate program is, how to set it up, and how to book trains with DB Business corporate discount.
What is Deutsche Bahn Business?
It's a corporate program that offers extended benefits to business travelers. Companies enrolled in the DB Business corporate program receive discounted rates based on yearly travel volume and get access to flexible fares and additional perks.
Some of the benefits include:
- Discounts starting at 3% for train volumes above €3K
- Exclusive return period for unused tickets
- City-Ticket included in flexible fare and flexible fare business tickets
- Seat selection included in most of the tickets
For complete information on the program, please see Deutsche Bahn's website:
How do I set up DB Business?
You can either follow the steps below, or we can do it for you! Just send an email to your account manager via email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
- Go to the DB partner site (you can change the language from German to English in the top right-hand corner)
- Enter your details and press Continue
- On the next page, under BIBE, select TravelPerk
- In 2-3 business days, you'll receive an email from DB with a code called BMIS
- Send the BMIS number to your account manager, and they'll complete the set-up.
How do I apply my Bahn Business corporate discount to my booking?
Once you've done the above, it's easy to apply your Bahn Business corporate discount for Deutsche Bahn train bookings on TravelPerk!
- Go to the Home page and select Trains
- Enter your route and dates
- Select the traveler, add a discount card (if applicable), and press Search trains
- Decide on your preferred combination of trains and press See tickets
- If you're happy with the selected trains, choose your preferred fare and press Add to Trip
- Give your trip a name and press Continue
- Select the invoicing details and payment method, then Confirm payment to book your train.
- You're done! You'll receive the booking confirmation in your email.
Good to know: Corporate rate discounts only work with a Bahncard Business 25/50 discount card to get additional discounts. If you have a private Bahncard BahnCard 25/50 discount card, a corporate rate discount will not be applied but you will still benefit from your regular discount.
Note: With Deutsche Bahn corporate rates, you'll no longer see Superpreis (Saver fare). Instead, you will get access to a flexible fare called Flexpreis Business.