Deutsche Bahn Business is a corporate program that offers discounts and benefits to business travelers. Enrolled companies receive discounted rates based on how often they travel and how much they spend.
Visit the Deutsche Bahn website for more information:
Setting up DB Business on your account (Pro users only)
- Go to the DB partner site
- Enter your details and press Continue
- Select TravelPerk under BIBE
- In 2 to 3 business days, you'll receive an email with a code called BMIS
- Send the BMIS number to your account manager, and they'll complete the setup.
If you have any issues you can email your account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying your DB Business discount to a booking
After you have added DB Business to your account the discount will be automatically applied to all future bookings with Deutsche Bahn trains.
Do not use your personal BahnCard 25 or BahnCard 50 discount card when booking as it will affect your company’s discount rate.
Note: On Deutsche Bahn corporate rates, Superpreis (Saver fare) is replaced with Flexpreis Business.