Sometimes airlines or train companies give you credit as a voucher or open ticket to pay for your next booking with the same company.
The credit must be used by the original traveler and can't be transferred to another traveler.
To apply flight or train credits to a booking:
- Search for flights or trains as you usually would
- If you have a voucher or open ticket available, you’ll see a banner with the credit amount and the airline or train company they’re for
- Choose your flight or train, and continue the booking process
- At the checkout, a message will remind you that the voucher or open ticket will be used for your trip where possible
- Complete the booking and confirm payment
We’ll manually handle your request, so you won't receive the confirmation email immediately.
On your confirmation email you'll see the booking price breakdown, including any applied credits.
Credits expire - make sure to use them before the expiry date or check with our team if they can be extended.
The full price of the booking will appear on your invoice, without any credit discounts. To find out about your company's credits, contact your Account Manager.
Note: If we can not redeem the voucher, we will use the selected form of payment to confirm the booking and let you know by email. This is to prevent price increases or the flight/train from selling out.