- You need a pro or premium account to use this feature
The top-up payment profile on TravelPerk lets you add funds to your payment profiles in advance, which you can use to pay for future bookings. This is an alternative to paying directly with a credit card.
How to set up a top-up payment profile
To sign up for the top-up payment profile, send an email to email@example.com. You'll need to sign an agreement with TravelPerk.
Your payment profile currency must also be set to EUR, GBP, or USD, and your payment profile must be within the United Kingdom, the EU (excluding Germany), or the US.
How to use the top-up payment profile
- Top up your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once we receive the deposit, we'll credit your TravelPerk account.
- For each trip you book with TravelPerk, we'll debit your account and add each debit to your open invoice.
- If you receive a refund, we'll credit the refunded amount to your account and include it as a separate line item in a credit note.
Monitoring the account balance
We'll email the primary contact of the payment profile when there’s a top-up or when the balance hits a certain threshold. You can set and modify the threshold by contacting email@example.com.
You can choose any invoice cycle (instant, weekly, biweekly, or monthly). We'll instantly debit or credit your account when trips are booked or refunded.
Withdrawing funds from the account
You can also withdraw funds from your account once per quarter, as per your contract. To request a withdrawal, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.