What is the top-up payment method?
Add funds now and use them later when making a booking. The top-up payment method allows you to add funds to your existing payment profiles, ready to use when you pay for future bookings. Instead of using a credit card to pay for the booking directly, you can top up with the amount of your choice, and use this as credit to cover your trips.
How it works in a nutshell...
- You sign an agreement with TravelPerk
- You wire transfer to TravelPerk anytime to refill your account
- Your TravelPerk account will be credited once we receive the deposit
- Your account gets debited for each booked trip with TravelPerk
Who is this for?
Companies who have:
- A Premium account (or above)
- The invoice profile currency set to EUR or GBP
- An invoice profile within the EU or United Kingdom (with the exception of Germany). So, countries in scope: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
How do I sign up?
Just send an email to email@example.com and we'll take it from there 😊
Can I top up my account at any time?
Yes. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to give us a heads up, and we'll immediately top up your account once we receive the money.
Can I withdraw money from my account at any time?
You can withdraw your funds once per quarter, as per the contract. Send us an email to email@example.com to request the withdrawal, and we'll transfer the money back immediately.
How do I know if my account has been topped up?
We'll send an automatic email to the primary contact of the invoice profile with details of the top-up.
How do I know if I'm running out of money?
We'll send an automatic email to the primary contact of the invoice profile once the balance hits a certain threshold.
- Decide the threshold by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modify the threshold at any time
How do I know if I know my withdrawal is on its way?
Though the wire transfer is triggered immediately after your withdrawal request, we'll send an automatic email to the primary contact of your invoice profile:
How are bookings settled?
The cost of the trip will be debited instantly from your balance. Each debit will also be added to your open invoice.
How do refunds work?
The refunded amount will be credited to your account. Refunds will be included as a separate line in a credit note.
How does the billing cycle work?
You can select any billing cycle you want (instant, weekly, biweekly, or monthly). Bear in mind that we'll debit or credit your account instantly when trips are booked or refunded.
Can I monitor my balance on the dashboard?
Unfortunately, not yet. We're working hard to improve your experience with our top-up payment method. However, you can still use our reporting dashboard to monitor your travel spend for the time being.