What you'll learn in this article: If your company uses G Suite as an identity provider, you can easily set up SSO on your own. Here's how.
Depending on the identity provider your company uses and which protocol you would like to use, you can configure SSO on your own. TravelPerk provides self-setup for Azure, G Suite and OneLogin using OAuth. The rest of the identity providers will be configured using SAML.
Setting up a new SSO integration for G Suite with OAuth
Who can use set up this feature?
- You need to have admin rights in both TravelPerk and G Suite to be able to set this up.
To configure a new SSO integration, follow these steps:
- Go to Company Settings > Integrations > SSO
- Click on Setup
- Click on G Suite Oath2. This will take you to the G Suite sign-in screen. You might not see this step if you are already signed in.
- Sign in with your credentials. The user configuring this connection needs to have admin rights on the identity provider.
- After signing in, your account will be linked and you will be taken to the SSO settings page on TravelPerk.
To read about the available SSO options, go to this article: What SSO settings can I customize?
To know how to set up SSO for other identity providers with OAuth, you may refer to the articles below: