We currently support the following discount cards for rail:
- Deutsche Bahn
- BahnCard 25 (1st and 2nd class)
- BahnCard 50 (1st and 2nd class)
- BahnCard 25 Business (1st and 2nd class)
- BahnCard 50 Business (1st and 2nd class)
- Carte Liberté
- Abonnement Fréquence 50 1st class
- Abonnement Fréquence 50 2nd class
- Thalys Premium Pass
- Thalys Frequent Pass
- UK Rail
- All National Railcards
You need to search using your card in order to see the applicable discounted fares.
There are two ways to add a discount card to your TravelPerk account:
Add a discount card in your TravelPerk profile
- Go to Your profile
- Scroll down to Train Discount Cards and click Add a discount card
- Input your discount card details
- Click on Save card
Now you will be able to select your saved card in the Trains search (after a traveler has been selected).
Add a discount card directly in your train search
- Go to Trains search
- Input your origin, destination and travel dates
- Select a traveler (or for non-admins, you will have your traveler profile automatically selected)
- Under the traveler’s name, click on Add Discount Card
- Select your preferred discount card
The discount card will be saved in the traveler’s profile and you will see the applicable discounted rates in your search.
Note: Remember to select the compatible discount card for your train route.
For information on train loyalty programs on TravelPerk, visit this article: How do I add my train loyalty program?