What you’ll learn in this article: How to earn hotel loyalty points on TravelPerk
How does TravelPerk support hotel loyalty programs?
Currently, we support hotel loyalty programs by allowing you to directly earn points on your TravelPerk hotel bookings. Just make sure the traveler has their loyalty programs saved in their account before booking.
Which programs does TravelPerk support?
- ALL - Accor Live Limitless
- Barceló Pro Rewards
- Best Western Rewards
- Choice Privileges
- Club Únicos
- CQ Rewards
- DISCOVERY Loyalty
- Fans of M.O.
- Flavours Instant Benefit
- Golden Circle
- H Rewards
- Hello Rewards
- Hilton Honors
- I Prefer Global Guest Benefit
- IHG Rewards Club
- Jumeirah One
- Jury’s Rewards
- Leonardo Advantage CLUB
- Marriott Bonvoy
- MLife Rewards
- My Millenium
- NH Rewards
- Radisson Rewards
- Scandic Friends
- TAJ Inner Circle Rewards & Privileges
- World of Hyatt
- WorldHotels Rewards
- Wyndham Rewards
How can I add a hotel loyalty program number to my account?
- Go to Your profile, then Loyalty programs
- Press Add a loyalty program
- Type or select your hotel loyalty program from the list
- Enter your loyalty program number, and press Save program
How to book a hotel with loyalty points
- Search for a hotel in a specific city, or search by hotel name
- To see which hotels are eligible to earn points, use the Loyalty chains filter on the left-hand side of the search results
- Choose a hotel and room. It's very important you select a hotel that specifically highlights the loyalty programs you can use!
- Review the hotel and room details. Once you select a specific room rate, always double-check all the conditions
- Under the Guests section, you'll find your saved loyalty program number. If you haven’t added a loyalty program, you can do so at this step by clicking the + Add button
- Once that's done, press Add to trip
Remember: when checking in at the hotel, please remind the reception staff to validate your loyalty points!
You can also add frequent flyer programs to your TravelPerk account. Find out more in How do I add a Frequent Flyer Number on TravelPerk?