What you’ll learn in this article: How to earn hotel loyalty points on TravelPerk
How does TravelPerk support hotel loyalty programs?
Currently, we support hotel loyalty programs by allowing you to directly earn points on your TravelPerk hotel bookings.
Which programs does TravelPerk support?
- Marriott Bonvoy
- CQ Rewards Club
- Scandic Friends
- Choice Privileges
- Radisson Rewards Club
- Wyndham Rewards Club
- Hilton Honors
- World of Hyatt
- NH Rewards
- Le Club Accor Hotels
- IHG Rewards Club
- Best Western Rewards
Add your hotel loyalty program number to your account
- Go to Your profile, then Loyalty programs
- Press Add a loyalty program
- Type or select your hotel loyalty program from the list
- Enter your loyalty program number, and press Save program
How to book a hotel with loyalty points
- Perform a hotel search in a specific city, or search with a name of the hotel
- To see which hotels are eligible to earn points, use the Loyalty chains filter on the left-hand side of the search results
- Choose a hotel and room. It's very important you select a hotel card that specifically highlights the loyalty programs you can use!
- Review the hotel and room details. Once you select a specific room rate, always double-check all the conditions
- Under the Guests section, you'll find your saved loyalty program number. If you haven’t added a loyalty program, you can do so at this step by clicking the + Add button
- Once that's done, press Add to trip
Remember: when checking in at the hotel, please remind the reception staff to validate your loyalty points!
Interested in learning about adding a frequent flyer program to your TravelPerk account? Read this article: How do I add a Frequent Flyer Number?