What you'll learn in this article: That even if certain trains can’t be found by searching in TravelPerk, we can still book it for you and have it included in your TravelPerk profile. This will help you and your company keep your travel plans and expenses all in one place!
If you can't find the ticket you need on TravelPerk, please follow these steps and we will get the train tickets booked for you.
Remember, if you have a Premium account 👑 you can request a train through the Concierge box on the home screen.
- Find the train journeys you want to book on a provider website such as TrainLine, Renfe etc
- Send the following info to email@example.com with the subject 'Please book this train':
- Screenshot of the trains you would like to book. Make sure the route, date and time are clearly visible
- Route - be specific about the exact stations.
- Good: London St. Pancras - Paris Gare du Nord
- Bad: London - Paris
- Date & time of the train you want
- Train Operator e.g. Renfe, Trenitalia, Virgin, Gatwick Express, not the website where you found the tickets such as TrainLine or GoEuro
- Full names of travelers who need tickets
- Carriage class preference such as standard or first class
- Discount cards held by travelers
- Fare and price per traveler at time of request
- Once we receive this information and request, we will book the train for you!
If for any reason the train ticket prices have increased, we will get in touch with you to confirm the price difference before booking.
If the train requested, or prices available are no longer suitable, we will help you find an alternative.
Here’s an email template to send our agents, replacing the information with the traveler’s, of course!
Hey amazing Customer Support team at TravelPerk,
I'd like to book the following train:
- Route Barcelona Sants -Madrid Puerta de Atocha
- Date & time 25/05/2018, 06:25
- Train Operator Renfe
- Full names of travelers Celina Gonzalez, Jeffrey Amos
- Carriage class Turista
- Discount cards None
- Fare and price Flexifare, €127.10 per person