If you can't find the ticket you need on TravelPerk, please follow these steps and we will get the train tickets booked for you.
Remember, if you have a Premium account 👑 you can request a train through the Concierge box on the home screen.
- Find the train journeys you want to book on a provider website such as TrainLine, Renfe or SNCF. Send the following info to email@example.com with the subject 'Please book this train':
- Screenshot of the trains you would like to book. Make sure the route, date and time are clearly visible
- Route, be specific about the exact stations. e.g. not 'London-Paris' but 'London St Pancras - Paris Gare du Nord'
- Date & time of the train you want
- Train Operator e.g. Renfe, Trenitalia, Virgin, Gatwick Express notTrainLine or GoEuro
- Full names of travelers you want tickets booked for
- Carriage class e.g. standard class, first class
- Discount cards held by travelers
- Fare and price per traveler, at time of request
Once we receive this information and request, we will book the train for you.
If for any reason the train ticket prices have increased, we will get in touch with you to confirm the price difference before booking.
If the train requested, or prices available are no longer suitable, we will help you find an alternative.
Here's an email template you could use to send to our customer support team (firstname.lastname@example.org):
I'd like to book the following train
- Route Barcelona Sants -Madrid Puerta de Atocha
- Date & time 25/05/2018, 06:25
- Train Operator Renfe
- Full names of travelers Celina Gonzalez, Jeffrey Amos
- Carriage class Turista
- Discount cards None
- Fare and price Flexifare, €127.10 per person