Who can use this feature?
By default, only Admins can add or remove company favorite hotels.
As a Company Admin, you can save hotels as favorites, meaning they will appear at the top of the search results when anyone from your company next searches for hotels in that city.
If you're looking to add a personal favorite hotel rather then a company wide one, head to this article instead.
❤️ To add a hotel as a company favorite:
- Find the hotel in the search results, then click on the little grey heart in the right-hand corner.
- As a Company Admin, you'll get the option to save it as a personal or company favorite. Click Add as a company favorite.
- You'll see the heart turns red and has the label Company.
- The next time anyone in your company searches for hotels in that city, the company favorites will show up at the top of the list.
Making it even easier to share tried and tested favorites with your employees! 🏨
💔 To remove a hotel from your company favorites:
- Find the hotel in the search results, and click on the little red heart in the right-hand corner.
- In the box that pops up, click the red heart again.
- The heart will go back to being grey and the hotel will no longer be one of your company favorites.