To sign into the mobile app, use the email you would normally use to sign in to TravelPerk from a computer.
- Check your email inbox for an email containing the access code
- Return to the app and enter the code
- Click Continue
Trouble signing in
If you’re having trouble signing in, here are some tips to try:
- Make sure your app is up-to-date. Check the App Store or Play Store to see if there is an Update button.
- Restart the app by closing it and removing it from your open apps tab. Then, reopen the app by tapping the TravelPerk icon.
- Turn your phone off and on again.
- Check if the account requires you to sign in with SSO. If SSO is required, try to sign in using your company’s SSO method.
- If you can’t find the access code, check all your email inboxes, including your spam, or try searching for email@example.com in your inbox.
- Open the browser on your mobile, go to TravelPerk’s website, and try to sign in with the same email. If it works, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with this information.
- Contact the IT department in your organization to see if there is a problem with your account or the way it is configured on your smartphone.
Still need help? Email us at email@example.com with details of your problem and we’ll get back to you.
Don’t forget to include:
- The operating system you are using: iOS or Android
- The version of the app you are using
- A screenshot of the issue