Help with downloading
The TravelPerk app is completely free 🎉
To start using it, just follow these easy steps:
- First, make sure you have the right link:
App Store for iOS.
Play Store for Android.
- Tap the Get or Install button. Or, if you’ve downloaded the TravelPerk app before, tap Open.
- Tap Open to launch the app, or find the TravelPerk icon on your screen and tap it to launch.
Help with signing in
You should use your usual TravelPerk email to sign in to the mobile app. This is the email you would normally use to sign in from a computer.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox for an email containing the access code.
- Return to the app and enter the code into the provided field.
- Click “Continue”.
Still having trouble?
- Make sure your app is up-to-date by checking in the App Store or Play Store to see if there is an Update button.
- Restart the app by closing it and removing it from your open apps tab. Then, reopen the app by tapping the icon.
- Turn your phone off and on again.
- Check all your email inboxes including your spam if you can’t find the email containing your access code. Try using this shortcut for gmail or search for “email@example.com” in your outlook inbox.
- Check if the account requires you to sign in with SSO. If SSO is required, try to sign in using your company’s SSO method.
- Try to sign in with the same email on the web browser on your mobile device. If it works, please include that information in the email described below. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your account, or the way it is configured on your smartphone, in which case you should contact the IT department in your organization.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your problem and we'll get straight back to you.
Please include the following details:
- The operating system you are using: iOS or Android?
- The version of the app you are using.
- A screenshot of the issue.