You can now book selected trains directly on TravelPerk!
How to book an train instantly on TravelPerk
🚄 Which rail operators can I book?
You can expect to find trains provided by the following operators:
- Renfe (High speed and Regional)
- Deutsche Bahn (IC, ICE and Regional)
- Trenitalia (High speed)
- NS International
- SNCF (TGV)
- National Rail in the UK via Trainline
We are not yet offering:
- Regional train services with SNCF and Trenitalia
If you still don't find what you're looking for, email email@example.com and we'll figure out what's going on.
Follow these steps to book a train with any of our supported routes:
- Go to the Home page
- Select Trains
- Enter your route and dates
- Add the travelers and click Search trains
- Decide on your preferred combination of trains and click See tickets
- If you're happy with selected trains, click Add to Trip
- Give your trip a name and click Continue
- Select the invoicing details and payment method, then Confirm payment to book your train.
How to submit a train booking request on TravelPerk
When should I submit a train booking request?
If you have a Premium or Pro account, you will be able to request train bookings from our agents.
How does it work
- Open the Help page (at the top right of the application)
- On the Help page, click on 'Book another service' > 'Book a Train'
- Give us the following information about your request:
- Where you're going from and to
- The travel dates from the calendar
- The cabin class if necessary
- Add a link to the train you'd like to book and/or a screenshot of the train you'd like to book
- Add the total price of the train. We'll use this to determine whether your booking request is in or out of policy
- Double-check all the information before sending the request! The traveler will receive a copy in their inbox once the request is sent 🙂
What happens next
Our agents will take care of your request. In general, those changes won’t happen instantly! So don’t worry if they’re not visible right away, you’ll see them reflected on the booking in a few hours.
What happens if we're busy?
If we are very busy, our response times may be slightly longer than usual. In that case, we will prioritise urgent requests.
- If you are contacting us at a busy time and your request is related to a booking happening in the next 72h, we consider it as urgent and will prioritise it.
- If you are contacting us at a busy time and your request is related to a booking happening after the next 72h, we will address it as soon as we've solved all the urgent requests. Thanks for your understanding!