You can book a train on our platform with the following operators:
- Renfe (High speed and Regional)
- Deutsche Bahn (IC, ICE and Regional)
- Trenitalia (High speed)
- NS International
- SNCF (TGV)
- National Rail in the UK
How to book a train:
- Go to the Home page
- Select the Trains tab
- Enter the date, destination and travelers for your trip, and click Search trains
- Choose a train and fare then click See tickets
- If you're happy with selected trains, click Add to Trip
- Give your trip a name and click Continue
- Select the invoicing details and payment method, then Confirm payment to book your train.
Request a train booking (Premium and Pro users only)
If you are a Premium or Pro user, you can request for our agents to make a booking for you if the train you’re looking for isn’t showing in the search, or if you have special requirements.
- Open the Help page (at the top right of the application)
- Click on Book another service under Quick Actions and select Train
- Complete the request form with as much detail about the trip and special requirements as possible
We’ll email a copy of the request to the traveler once it has been submitted.