Tip: You can use this email template to announce TravelPerk internally to your team! 🎙️ Copy the content of the Rolling out email template , personalize the email for your team and get them excited to use TravelPerk! 📧
Is it christmas🎄 already? One of the main objectives for us, the office management team, this quarter was to seriously improve how we book and manage travel at CM.
Why? So you could all spend less time organizing and coordinating business trips and enjoy more flexibility, less overhead and a better experience all around.
So we looked and compared different tools and services and eventually selected (drumstick…) TravelPerk.
What is TravelPerk? TravelPerk makes it easy to search, book and manage all your trips in one single place. What used to take 10 emails and calls between us would now take minutes and you can actually do it yourself, directly on the platform.
Why did we select TravelPerk?
TravelPerk provides a superior traveler experience for a friction of the price compared to other corporate travel solutions out there.
- It's super simple to book and manage trips for yourself of for others.
- It offers the best travel inventory (Including Booking.com, Expedia, SkyScanner and more).
- Everything in one place - search, booking, payment, policies, invoices, reports.
- Top-notch 24/7 traveler support so there is always someone available to help you with whatever you need whenever you need it.
- As a fast-growing startup, they keep getting better and surprising us with new features.
So what's in for me?
Well, I am glad you asked :) Here are some of the perks:
- You never have to pay out-of-pocket: Everything you book will be automatically pre-paid by the company.
- You are in control: You are free to plan and book your own trips as you like. Our travel policy is already updated in the platform so if your requested flight/hotel is out of policy you will get notified.
- You are flexible: TravelPerk offer a huge travel inventory so you should have more options to choose from. You could also ask for trains, Airbnb and other stuff (that are still not included in the tool UI itself) and they will book it for you.
- You save time: Everyone's travel data, preferences and frequent flyer programs is saved so you don't need to re-enter it every time.
- You can book for others: All of you were already added to the platform so booking a group trip for an event for example couldn't be easier
- You're covered, 24/7: this is a big one. Flight canceled? Another train strike? TravelPerk offers (awesome) 24/7 travel support to all our travelers so if you need help at any point you could contact them directly via call, email or chat and someone will take care of you
We have been piloting it for the past few months and we are finally ready to share it with the rest of you.
How do I get started?
First you need an account. I opened one for some of you already. If you need one, please contact me and I will add you to our company traveler directory.
Booking your first trip
Once you have your account, it actually takes minutes to book a trip for yourself or for others. All you need to do is:
- Log-in. You should have all received a welcome email from TravelPerk to set up your account
- Select the travelers for this trip. (everyone's travel data is already in there!)
- Search and book. your flight/hotel within company policy. If you book out of policy your trip will require manager/admin approval (inside the platform) before you can complete the reservation.
Basically, that's it! Here is a quick demo video:
Troubleshooting & Support
You can find all the information you need in TravelPerk's help center
For any critical change to your trip or emergency, you can always contact TravelPerk support, 24/7
We hope you’re as excited as we are to start using this new business travel management tool. Please share any feedback you might have
And safe travels!