- You need to have a pro or premium account to use this feature
Before you start, create an Airbnb account for the traveler if they don’t already have one.
- Open the Help page (top right of the app) or Concierge tab (home page)
- Click Book another service then Airbnb on the Help page, or select Airbnb on the Concierge tab
- Add the traveler with an Airbnb account as the first traveler in the booking. You can add other travelers, but the invoice profile, cost center, and labels will link to the first traveler
- Check the availability and price for your chosen number of guests on Airbnb. If it’s available, you’ll see an option to reserve
- Complete the Concierge form
If this is the traveler’s first Airbnb booking through TravelPerk, they will get an email request to authorize TravelPerk to make bookings on their behalf.
Travelers will get confirmation emails from Airbnb and TravelPerk once the host accepts the booking request.