An invoice profile controls which legal entity receives the trip invoice. For example, in a company with multiple offices, people can be assigned to a specific invoice profile or given the option to choose between multiple invoice profiles. This way, each trip can be invoiced to the correct legal entity.
- Hooli Ltd (HQ) invoiced in GBP
- Hooli Inc (US office) invoiced in USD
- Hooli SL (Spanish Office) invoiced in EUR
- Hooli GmbH (German office) invoiced in EUR
- Hooli SPA (Italian office) invoiced in EUR
Learn more about invoice profiles with other Help Center articles: