An invoice profile controls which legal entity receives the trip invoice. For example, in a company with multiple offices, people can be assigned to a specific invoice profile or given the option to choose between multiple invoice profiles. This way, each trip can be invoiced to the correct legal entity.
Take our example company, Hooli, they have 5 offices around the world and have created an invoice profile for each office:
- Hooli Ltd (HQ) invoiced in GBP
- Hooli Inc (US office) invoiced in USD
- Hooli SL (Spanish Office) invoiced in EUR
- Hooli GmbH (German office) invoiced in EUR
- Hooli SPA (Italian office) invoiced in EUR
Learn more about invoice profiles with other Help Center articles: