An Invoice profile determines to what Legal Entity a trip is invoiced to.
When creating a TravelPerk account, the company name is automatically used to create the first Invoice Profile, which is then set as the default.
Need more than one Invoice Profile for different offices? No problem, check out our article on how to create an Invoice Profile.
Take our example company, Hooli, they have 5 offices around the world and have created an Invoice Profile for each office:
- Hooli Ltd (HQ) invoiced in GBP
- Hooli Inc (US office) invoiced in USD
- Hooli SL (Spanish Office) invoiced in EUR
- Hooli GmbH (German office) invoiced in EUR
- Hooli SPA (Italian office) invoiced in EUR
Note: Only admins can create and manage Invoice Profiles.