- Only Admins have access to the Company Settings and Invoice Profiles.
An Invoice Profile determines which Legal Entity a trip should be invoiced to.
Not sure what an Invoice Profile is? Head on over to the article What is an Invoice Profile? to find out more.
As an Admin, you can assign people to one or more invoice profiles to ensure each trip is invoiced to the correct Legal Entity.
There are two ways to assign users to an Invoice Profile:
- When creating a new user
- From the Invoice Profile section of Company Settings
Assigning an Invoice Profile when creating a new user
- Go to Users
- Select Create User
- Select the correct Invoice Profile for this person
- Click Save
Assigning people to an Invoice Profile from the Company Settings
- Go to Company Settings
- Go to Invoice Profiles
- Click to Add or Edit an Invoice Profile and at the bottom of that form, you will have the option to add people to that Invoice Profile. Anyone who is not an admin will only be able to see the Invoice Profiles which they are assigned to during checkout.
- Click Save Invoice Profile.
Good to know: If Users are not set an Invoice Profile, it will automatically be set to the company default. Users will not be able to choose between Invoice Profiles.
Tip: Users can be assigned multiple Invoice Profiles. Company Admins will always be able to choose from all Invoice Profiles.