There are two possible roles on TravelPerk: Admin or traveler.
What can a traveler do?
- Travelers can search and book trips on TravelPerk in line with any company travel policy
- Travelers can book trips for themselves or others in the company
- Travelers cannot see other people's trips or change company settings.
This role is meant for those who will mainly be booking and managing trips for themselves.
Get started: Have a look at our guide Getting Started as Traveler.
What can admins do?
Admins have full access to your company account on TravelPerk. In addition to the traveler permissions, admins can also:
- Manage company settings, including setting travel policies, approval processes and payment options
- Invite new people to join the company account
- See all trips made by anyone in the company
- View and download invoices
- Use the reporting page to track spending
This role is meant for those who will be overseeing and managing travel pol, expenses, and bookings.
Get started: Have a look at our guide Getting Started as Admin.