- Those who are joining an existing TravelPerk account as a traveler.
Here you can learn how to set up your profile and book your first trip.
If you are trying to set up TravelPerk for your company, head over to the Getting started for Admins guide.
Step 1: Join TravelPerk
You’ve probably already received an email invitation with your username. Press Get started to begin!
Note: If you can’t find your invitation, check your spam folder or ask one of your admins to resend the invitation.
Step 2: Fill out your personal profile
Filling out your profile with your personal data, travel document information, and details about your frequent flyer programs will make all your upcoming travels a breeze. Press your avatar in the top right-hand corner, then Your profile, and follow this guide on how to update your profile.
Step 3: Start traveling
Now you're ready to book your first trip! Check out these videos to see how it's done.
And here are some more helpful articles to read:
- How to book a flight
- How to book a hotel
- How to book a train
- How to book a car
- How to book an Airbnb
- Which services can I book with TravelPerk?
- How do I check in?
- How do I change/cancel a booking?
- How do I add extra services to flights ( e.g: extra luggage, seat preference, etc…)?
- How do I request a trip for approval?
- Change the currency.
- How do I add a Frequent Flyer Number?.
When should you contact TravelPerk? 💁
- Emergency: for any urgent changes to your trip or in an emergency, you can call one of these numbers.
- Troubleshooting: if you experience any issues using TravelPerk, you can start a chat with our Customer Care team from inside your account on the desktop or mobile version of our platform. Otherwise, you can send an email to email@example.com.
When should you contact an admin? 💁
- Approvals/requests: TravelPerk automatically sends admins or approvers an email when you request approval for a trip. If you require approval urgently, you should get in touch with them personally.
- Need to have a different role? Ask an admin to change it for you—they can do it from the People page.