You can add a personal payment card to your TravelPerk account:
- to pay for personal trips
- to manage business expenses with a company card
- or if your company’s policy is to reimburse you after you pay out of pocket
We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and Diners Club.
Your personal payment card is only visible to you. No one else in your company, including admins, can see it or use it to pay for their trips.
Add a personal payment card
- In the top right corner of your TravelPerk homepage, click your profile picture
- Select Your profile
- Go to Individual cards and click Add a card
- Enter the card details
- Click Save card
Note: Your bank may ask you to verify the card when you add it as a payment method.