Yes, they are. However, some hotels do impose city taxes which have to be paid at the hotel.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a train through TravelPerk?
- How can I create a new Label? 🏷️
- How can I categorize trips with Labels? 🏷️
- My flight has been cancelled, help!
- Can I add my flight or hotel discount to my booking?
- Can TravelPerk organise my visa?
- The difference between Invoice Profiles, Cost Centers and Labels
- How to assign a trip to a Cost Center
- How do I book hotels at corporate rates?
- How to book an Airbnb 🏡