Yes, they are. However, some hotels do impose city taxes which have to be paid at the hotel.
Articles in this section
- How to add or remove a personal hotel favorite
- How do I book a train through TravelPerk?
- What are fare families and how do I book them?
- Selecting cost centers and labels at checkout
- My flight has been cancelled, help!
- Can I add my flight or hotel discount to my booking?
- Can TravelPerk organise my visa?
- The difference between Invoice Profiles, Cost Centers and Labels
- How to assign a trip to a Cost Center
- How do I book hotels at corporate rates?