Yes, they are. However, some hotels do impose city taxes which have to be paid at the hotel.
Articles in this section
- What does the "processing" status mean ?
- How to change or cancel your trip
- Booking trips for more than eight travelers
- What are TravelPerk Exclusive Rates?
- What is a Bundled Ticket?
- How do I add something to a booked trip ?
- If I save a trip, will the system hold the price ?
- How do I book a car, airport transfer or anything else for my trip?
- Can I book a trip for someone who is not registered on TravelPerk ?
- I can't find my trip on the trip list