No, it will not. We work with real-time prices provided by flight providers and airlines that fluctuate constantly. When saving a trip, your itinerary (with your options and preferences) will be saved. Prices may change when you come back to make payment later on.
Articles in this section
- What does the "processing" status mean ?
- How can I modify or cancel my trip?
- COVID-19: Important travel information
- Booking trips for more than 8 travelers
- How do I add something to a booked trip?
- If I save a trip, will the system hold the price?
- How do I book airport transfers or anything else for my trip?
- Can I book a trip for someone who isn't registered on TravelPerk?
- I can't find my trip on the trip list
- Do I have to pay on arrival?