No, it will not. We work with real-time prices provided by flight providers and airlines that fluctuate constantly. When saving a trip, your itinerary (with your options and preferences) will be saved. Prices may change when you come back to make payment later on.
Articles in this section
- How can I modify or cancel my trip?
- What does the "processing" status mean?
- COVID-19: Important travel information
- How do I add something to a booked trip?
- I can't find my confirmation email, what should I do?
- Can I book a trip for someone who isn't registered on TravelPerk?
- Which services can I book with TravelPerk?
- I have confirmed a booking (hotel and/or flight). Can I still add additional services to it?
- How do I request approval for a trip?
- Booking trips for more than 8 travelers