No, it will not. We work with real-time prices provided by flight providers and airlines that fluctuate constantly. When saving a trip, your itinerary (with your options and preferences) will be saved. Prices may change when you come back to make payment later on.
Articles in this section
- What does the "processing" status mean ?
- How to change or cancel your trip
- What are TravelPerk Exclusive Rates?
- What is a Bundled Ticket?
- How do I add something to a booked trip ?
- If I save a trip, will the system hold the price ?
- How do I book a car, airport transfer or anything else for my trip?
- Can I book a trip for someone who is not registered on TravelPerk ?
- I can't find my trip on the trip list
- Do I have to pay at arrival ?