You can request a modification or cancellation to a trip if you booked it, or if you are the traveler. The easiest way to do this is directly through the TravelPerk platform.
Use this to:
- Change the dates or times of your travel
- Add a flight extra like baggage
- Add a hotel extra like breakfast
- Add something else to your trip, like a rental car
- Cancel your entire trip
- Cancel a part of your trip.
When you modify or cancel a trip, we let the booker and all of the travelers know about it. This saves you the trouble of email back-and0forth.
Remember: if you need to modify or cancel a trip that starts in under 24 hours, open a chat with us on the TravelPerk platform or via the mobile app, or call us straight away on one of these local numbers.
Modifying or canceling part of a trip
- Go to the Trips dashboard
- Find the trip you want to modify or cancel
- Press Manage trip
- Select which traveler's bookings you want to modify and choose from the dropdown whether it's a cancellation or modification
- Select the services you want to modify or cancel
- In case of a modification request, provide details on what you'd like to modify (e.g. changing the date of a flight), then select the reason for modifying from the dropdown list. For cancellations, simply select the cancellation reason from the dropdown.
- Then, let us know what we should do if the request is subject to fees or a refund is not available using the dropdown
- Click Send request and the details will go straight to our 24/7 support team.
The booker of the trip and all travelers will receive that a change has been requested, and the TravelPerk team will confirm the requested changes as soon as possible.
Please remember: all modifications and cancellations are subject to the terms and fees of the service provider (airline, hotel, train operator, or car rental agency).