You can book up to 5 different flights and hotels as one trip.
Find and select each one-way leg of your trip separately. For instance, to book a multi-destination trip from Barcelona - London - Amsterdam - Barcelona, you would have to search and add these flights to your booking:
- Barcelona - London
- London - Amsterdam
- Amsterdam - Barcelona
- As usual, start by creating your trip, adding your travelers and then Add Flight
- Select your first departure and destination airport, select the One-way option, and click Search Flights
- Select the flight you want
- Review the details of your flight and click Add to Trip
- You can now add the next flights on your multi-destination trip by clicking Add Flight, and repeating the process until you’ve selected all the flights you need to complete your trip.
- You may also add the other services you’ll need for your multi-destintion trip (eg. hotels). At the end, your itinerary page will look like this.
When you are done, click Proceed to Checkout. Enjoy your multi-destination trip!