Approval processes are a Premium feature.
If you've been assigned as an Approver in your company, you may receive a request from someone on your team to approve their trip.
Here's how it works:
- The requester plans their itinerary and selects their needed services ✈️🏨🚂🚗
- They also have to select billing details (where to invoice and what payment method to use) and Labels (if they are made mandatory).
- Once they've finalized their approval request, you will receive a notification on TravelPerk and via email.
- You will be able to directly approve or decline a trip from the email, so make sure to review the request thoroughly.
- If the requester didn't select the correct billing details, you can click on Edit billing details.
- If everything's ok to approve, click Approve and pay. This automatically books the trip and sends a confirmation email to the requester. You'll be taken to the trip confirmation page, where you can click on Review next trip if you've received other requests.
- If there are some issues with the trip, you can press Decline trip. You'll be taken to another page where you can leave a comment for the requester.