There are two types of credit or debit cards you can set up a payment profile for:
- a personal card that only you can see at the checkout
- a company card that other users can see
Only admins can add a shared company credit or debit card payment profile.
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Diners Club.
Pay with a credit or debit card
- After selecting your trip, click Proceed to payment
- Under Pay with, choose which credit or debit card payment profile you want to use. You might already have a payment profile assigned by default or you can add a personal payment profile
- Admins can select which company the trip will be invoiced to and add a company credit or debit card payment profile
- Click Confirm payment
If your bank requires 2-factor authentication, a pop-up message will appear.
If you can complete the verification step yourself or are with someone who can, click Yes, I can enter the code and complete the verification step.
If not, click No, notify code owners. The code owners will receive an email notification to verify the payment. Code owners need to have a TravelPerk account and belong to the same company.
To find more information about paying by card, check out: