There are two types of credit card you can set up a payment profile for:
- a personal card which only you can see at checkout or
- a company card which other users can see.
Only Admins can add a shared company credit card payment profile.
We accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Diners Club.
To pay with a credit card, follow these steps:
- After choosing your services, click Proceed to payment.
- You might already have a payment profile assigned by default. If you’re an admin, you can select which company the trip will be invoiced to.
- Choose the credit card payment profile you want to use. You can add a personal payment profile. If you’re an admin, you can also add a company credit card payment profile.
- Click Confirm payment.
If your bank requires 2-factor authentication, a pop-up message will appear.
If you can complete the verification step yourself or are with someone who can, click Yes, I can enter the code and complete the verification step.
If not, click No, notify code owners. All designated code owners will receive an email notification to verify the payment. Code owners need to have a TravelPerk account and belong to the same company.
To find more information about paying by card, check out: