Paying for your booking with a payment card is very easy on TravelPerk. There are 2 types of payment cards:
- Personal company card: will only be visible to you on checkout
- Shared company card: will be visible to other colleagues (all or only those under selected invoice profiles) - only Admins can add a shared company card
Good to know: We accept American Express, Visa, and Mastercard.
Paying with a payment card
- After selecting your desired services, click Proceed to payment.
- You may already be assigned an Invoice profile by default. If not, select an option for Invoice to and/or Cost center.
- Select the payment card you'd like to use. You may add a personal card or use a shared company card. (Only Admins can add shared company cards. For information on adding shared company cards, visit this article: How do I add , edit or remove shared company cards?)
- Click Confirm payment.
- If the bank requires an identity verification, you will see a pop-up message.
- If you are a code owner or have a code owner with you, click Yes, I can enter the code and complete the verification step.
- Otherwise, click No, notify code owners.
- All designated code owners will receive an email notification to verify the payment. Remember that code owners need to have a TravelPerk account and belong to the same company.
For more about payment cards, check the articles below: