Follow this step-by-step guide to search flights and book the one that suits your trip.
Search and results
- Starting from the Home page, make sure you're on the Flights tab
- Select whether you're looking for a round-trip, one-way, or multi-city flight
- Select where you're flying from and to
- Select the travel dates from the calendar
- Select the cabin class if necessary
- Select yourself or type any other traveler's name to add them to the flight
- Press Search flights
- Use the filters or sorting options to narrow down your results
- Found one you like the look of? Press Select
Fares and extras
- If other fares are available, you'll see a page where you can select the fare that's right for you. Either Continue with this fare or Select another fare to continue.
- Select any extras, like Checked baggage
- Add your loyalty program if applicable
- Seat preferences or dietary restrictions? Add these as special requests
- Press Add flight to trip
- Give your trip a name then press Continue (you won't be charged yet)
- If you have an approval process in place, you'll see a button to Request approval, otherwise you'll see Confirm payment.
- That's it! Either your approver will approve the trip, or you'll receive the confirmation email immediately.