👑 Approval Processes is a Premium feature.
If your company has set up an approval process for you, you'll need to send a request to an approver before you can finalize a trip booking.
Here's how it works:
- Search for your desired services ✈️🏨🚂🚗 and add them to your trip itinerary.
- Once you've organized your itinerary and named your trip, click Request approval.
- You'll be taken to the approval request page where you have to add billing details and Labels (if they are made mandatory).
- Billing details: Select to whom your trip should be invoiced to and the payment method. Your approver will still have the option to edit these billing details if needed. Should you select a personal card for payment, your approver will not be able to view the details and can only use it to pay for the trip you requested.
- Add an optional message to your approvers. If everything's good, proceed to Send approval request.
- Your approver will receive a notification (via email and the TravelPerk platform). You can see your trip on the Trips page with the badge PENDING APPROVAL.
- When your trip is approved or declined, you'll receive an email from TravelPerk.
- If approved, your trip will be automatically booked, and you'll see the trip badge change to CONFIRMED.
- If declined, unfortunately, you'll need to make another request. Best to check with your approver to know the reason.