👑 Approval processes are a Premium feature
If your company has set up an approval process for you and/or the person who is traveling (traveler), you'll need to send a request to the approver to confirm your booking.
Here's how it works:
- Search for your desired services 🛫 🏨 🚂 🚗 and add them to your trip itinerary.
- Once you've organized your itinerary and named your trip, click on Request approval.
- You'll be taken to the approval request page where you have to add billing details and Labels (if they are made mandatory).
- Billing details: select who should be invoiced for this trip and the payment method. Your approver will still have the option to edit these billing details if needed. Should you select a personal card for payment, your approver won't be able to see the details and can only use it to pay for the trip you requested.
- Add an optional message to your approvers. If everything's good, press Send approval request.
- You can now see your trip on the Trips page with the badge PENDING APPROVAL.
- The approver will receive an email to approve and pay or decline the booking.
- When your trip is approved or declined, you'll receive an email from TravelPerk.
- If approved, your trip will be automatically booked, and you'll see the trip badge change to CONFIRMED.
- If declined, unfortunately, you'll need to make another request. If your approver provided a reason for declining, it will appear in the email your receive from TravelPerk. If they didn't, it's best to check with them directly to see how you can make sure the next trip gets approved.