To define a Travel Policy follow these steps:
- Go to Company Settings
- Click Travel Policy
- Click Edit on any of the fields to set your policy.
- For Flights:
- Define how many days in advance flight bookings should be made
- Choose the type of cabin classes that are allowed
- Add an exception for flights that are longer than X hours.
- Click Update Flight Policy
- You can then choose to set your Global Budget. This is the maximum budget a company user can spend on each flight they book.
- Click Update Flight Budget.
- For Hotels
- Define how many days in advance hotel bookings should be made
- Choose the maximum number of hotel rating stars allowed
- Click Update Hotel Policy
- You can then choose to set your Global Budget. This is the maximum budget per room per night that a company user can book. You can add exceptions for specific cities. e.g. You can set a budget of €150 for all destinations, but allow a budget of €250 for London.
- The Travel Policies you just created will be displayed on your Travel Policy page. As an Admin, you can make changes to your travel policy at any time by clicking on Edit.
Tip: As an admin, you can also see the travel policies assigned to each traveler, and details of those policies from the People directory.