We need your help: Hello 👋, we are currently working to improve our Expensify integration and we would love to hear from you! Send us your feedbacks/comments on how you'd love TravelPerk to integrate with Expensify 💌 . Thank you!
Trips booked on Travelperk populate effortlessly in your Expensify account!
What does this mean to you?
- As a Traveler, you can ask effortlessly for a reimbursement through Expensify, since you'll have the Expense already populated in Expensify. This is the case if you paid the trip with your personal credit card.
- If you are an Admin responsible for T&E in your company, having all the trips booked on TravelPerk automatically transferred to Expensify means having full accountability and traceability over your expenses, trips included.
Admins can activate the Expensify link on Travelperk. To enable the link on Travelperk:
- Go to Company Settings
- Click on Integrations
- Check the option for integrating Expensify and click on Update Integrations to save your preferences.
- From now on, trips booked on TravelPerk will populate the Expensify account of the corresponding travelers.
Note: The emails used on TravelPerk and Expensify must be the same (e.g: email@example.com for Travelperk and Expensify accounts).
Ask for reimbursement through Expensify
- Access your Expensify account
- Go to Expenses
- In the Expenses page, you'll find your trip expense automatically populated.
- By default, Expenses are not marked as reimbursable. If that is the case, click the Expense and check the option "Reimbursable".
- Create a new Report and Submit it.