Trips booked on TravelPerk populate effortlessly in your Expensify account!
What does this mean for you?
- As a Traveler, you can easily request reimbursement for Trips booked on TravelPerk by linking it to your Expensify. When the two accounts are linked, TravelPerk will automatically fill out the details of the Expense. For example, if you paid for a work trip on TravelPerk with your personal credit card.
- If you are an Admin, having all trips booked on TravelPerk automatically transferred to Expensify means having full accountability and traceability over your team's expenses.
Enable Expensify for Admins
Only Admins can enable the Expensify link with TravelPerk:
- Go to Company Settings
- Click on Integrations
- Tick the option for integrating Expensify and click on Update Integrations to save your preferences
- From now on, trips booked on TravelPerk will populate the Expensify account of the corresponding travelers
Note: The emails used on TravelPerk and Expensify must be the same (e.g: email@example.com for TravelPerk and Expensify accounts).
Enable Expensify for Travelers
For your Expensify and TravelPerk accounts to be linked:
- Your Company Admin must have enabled the Expensify link for your company account
- You need to be using the same email address for both accounts
- That's it! If your Company Admin has already enabled Expensify, your accounts will automatically be linked
Ask for reimbursement through Expensify
- Access your Expensify account
- Go to Expenses
- In the Expenses page, you'll find your TravelPerk trip automatically created as an Expense.
- By default, Expenses are not marked as reimbursable. If they are, click on the Expense and tick the option "Reimbursable".
- Select New Report and Save
- Submit your reports as you usually would, the expense for your TravelPerk trip will be included 💰