The Reporting page gives you an overview of your team’s travel expenses.
Create an expense report
- Click Reporting in the main menu
- Select which travelers to include in the report
- Select one or multiple invoice profiles (they need to be in the same currency).
- Select labels or cost centers (if applicable)
- Specify a date range
Download your Report
Click Download CSV to save your expense report in a .csv file.
Your report will contain:
- Service: Description of the service (flight, hotel, baggage, seats...)
- Trip ID
- Trip Purpose
- Traveler first name, last name and email address
- Cost center (if applicable)
- Labels (if applicable)
- Booking date
- Booking window: the number of days between the booking and the departure date
- Cost: the cost of the service
- Start date: Departure dates for flights or check-in dates for hotels
- End date: Arrival dates for flights or check-out dates for hotels