We think of the trip name as a way for you to easily identify the purpose of your trip, where you are going or who you are traveling with. Examples of trip names are: "Sales trip to Barcelona", "Engineering-Business alignment in Singapore", "Summer Board Meeting in London".
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between invoice profiles, cost centers, and labels?
- Making cost centers mandatory
- How can I categorize trips with labels?
- How can I make the most out of labels?
- Why do I need to add a name for my trip?
- How to assign a trip to a cost center
- Selecting cost centers and labels at checkout
- How can I create a new label?
- What is a cost center?
- Managing cost centers