We think of the trip name as a way for you to easily identify the purpose of your trip, where you are going or with whom you are traveling. Examples of trip names are: "Sales trip to Barcelona", "Engineering-Business alignment in Singapore", "Summer Board Meeting in London".
Articles in this section
- How can I create a new Label? 🏷️
- How can I categorize trips with Labels? 🏷️
- How do I book hotels at corporate rates?
- How to book an Airbnb 🏡
- How to book a flight for a child 👶
- Upgrade flight with Miles or paying with your own credit card
- How to add TSA number to my ticket
- Book a room for 2 people
- How do I add something to a booked trip ?
- Add baggage to your flight