We think of the trip name as a way for you to easily identify the purpose of your trip, where you are going or with whom you are traveling. Examples of trip names are: "Sales trip to Barcelona", "Engineering-Business alignment in Singapore", "Summer Board Meeting in London".
Articles in this section
- How to add or remove a personal hotel favorite
- How do I book a train through TravelPerk?
- How do I get +Renfe points ?
- How will I receive and print my RENFE train tickets?
- Bundled tickets for multi-city flights
- What are fare families and how do I book them?
- Selecting cost centers and labels at checkout
- My flight has been canceled, help!
- Can I add my flight or hotel discount to my booking?
- Can TravelPerk organise my visa?