We think of the trip name as a way for you to easily identify the purpose of your trip, where you are going or with whom you are traveling. Examples of trip names are: "Sales trip to Barcelona", "Engineering-Business alignment in Singapore", "Summer Board Meeting in London".
Articles in this section
- How can I create a new Label? 🏷️
- How can I categorize trips with Labels? 🏷️
- Can I add my flight or hotel discount to my booking?
- Can TravelPerk organise my visa?
- The difference between Invoice Profiles, Cost Centers and Labels
- How to assign a trip to a Cost Center
- How do I book hotels at corporate rates?
- How to book an Airbnb 🏡
- How to book a flight for a child 👶
- Upgrade flight with Miles or paying with your own credit card