We think of the trip name as a way for you to easily identify the purpose of your trip, where you are going or with whom you are travelling. Examples of trip names are: "Sales trip to Barcelona", "Engineering-Business alignment in Singapore", "Summer Board Meeting in London".
Articles in this section
- How can I create a new Label? 🏷️
- How can I categorize trips with Labels? 🏷️
- What does the "processing" status mean ?
- Which services can I book with Travelperk?
- How do I add extra-services when booking an hotel ?
- Are all taxes and fees included?
- How long will it take before I receive my tickets ?
- Can I book a trip for someone who is not registered on Travelperk ?
- If I save a trip, will the system hold the price ?
- How to request a cancellation or modification to your booking