We think of the trip name as a way for you to easily identify the purpose of your trip, where you are going or with whom you are traveling. Examples of trip names are: "Sales trip to Barcelona", "Engineering-Business alignment in Singapore", "Summer Board Meeting in London".
Articles in this section
- The difference between Invoice Profiles, Cost Centers and Labels
- Making cost centers mandatory
- How can I categorize trips with Labels? 🏷️
- Why do I need to add a name for my trip ?
- How to assign a trip to a Cost Center
- Selecting cost centers and labels at checkout
- How can I create a new Label? 🏷️
- What is a Cost Center ?
- Create a report on your company's travel spend
- Making labels mandatory