Once your booking has been confirmed, the status of your trip will be marked as BOOKED on the Trip List. To check-in or see all the information on the booking, click the trip and a new window with the booking information will appear.
The credentials needed to manage your bookings are:
- Booking Ref: some airlines call "Confirmation Number". This appears in the Trip Confirmation
- Email: To check-in you need to use email@example.com. This is the email address we use to book all of our flights.
Note: If you do not have the option to Check-in under your flight, go to the operating airline's website and you will be able check-in from there.
Issues with the online check-in:
- Check that the credentials you are inserting are correct. Make sure the email you are using is firstname.lastname@example.org and not your personal or work email.
- It's possible that the operating airline is different from the marketing airline. The online check-in needs to be done on the OPERATING AIRLINE website.
- The airline might have registered your surname without any spaces. In case you have a dash or space in your surname, try to enter it without. For example, if your name is "Smith Simpson", then try to enter using "SmithSimpson".
If none of these things work, then you can contact us and we'll help you figure out the problem.