Once your booking has gone through, the status of your trip will be marked as CONFIRMED on the trip list. To check in or see any information about the booking, click on the trip card.
The credentials you'll need to manage your bookings are:
- Booking Ref: some airlines call this the "Confirmation Number". This appears in the Trip Confirmation email.
- Email: to check in, you need to use email@example.com. This is the email address we use to book all of our flights.
Note: If you don't have the option to check in under your flight, go to the operating airline's website and you'll be able to check in from there.
Issues with the online check-in:
- Check the credentials you're entering are correct. Make sure the email you are using is firstname.lastname@example.org and not your personal or work email.
- It's possible that the operating airline is different from the marketing airline. The online check-in needs to be done on the operating airline's website.
- The airline might have registered your last name without any spaces. In case you have a dash or space in your surname, try to enter it without. For example, if your name is "Smith Simpson", then try using "SmithSimpson".
If none of these things work, then you can contact us and we'll help you resolve any issues.