Are you a company admin and would like to have all your company's trips automatically synchronized with your calendar? Look no further!
With our Calendar integration, you can now synchronize every trip booked on TravelPerk to your Google or Microsoft calendar, simply by connecting to your Google or Microsoft account.
- Go to Company settings, then Integrations
- Find the Calendar integration and press Set up
- Press Enable and you will be redirected to the Sign In with Google dialogue (if you have chosen a Google account)
Sign In with your Google or Microsoft account and grant access to the Travelperk Integration to "Make secondary Google calendars (if you have chosen a Google account, it will be the same if you have chosen a Microsoft account), and see, create, change and delete events on them". This means the integration will only have permission to access the data we create in a separate calendar and not any other data you might have.
- If you are attempting to connect to a non-corporate Google account you will see a slightly different permissions page where you will have to manually select the checkbox shown below, in order to grant the necessary access. As before, this means the integration will only have permission to access the data we create in a separate calendar and not any other data you might have.
- Click Continue or Allow as seen in the above dialogues, to provide access
- Your new connection will now show as follows in the calendars panel
In your Google or Microsoft Calendar, you will have a new calendar called "TravelPerk Trips"
That's it! From this point, all your company trips on TravelPerk will now automatically show up in this separate calendar on your personal Google or Microsoft calendar.
Disable your company's Google or Microsoft Admin calendar
If you would like to disconnect your Google or Microsoft calendar at any point follow these steps
- Click on the Disable button on the right
Please note: Once you have disconnected your calendar connection, you must manually remove the "Travelperk Trips" calendar from your Google or Microsoft calendar.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
What type of events will I see on my company's "Travelperk trips" calendar?
You will see any booking made at Travelperk like Flights, Hotels, Cars or Train reservations. Each one of those events will contain general information about the booking like its Travelperk ID, Departure, Arrival time or Booking reference.
Will modifications or cancellations be reflected in my "Travelperk trips" calendar?
Yes! Any changes to these bookings, like a different departure date or a cancellation, will be reflected in the calendar in a short time.
Can I have more than one Google or Microsoft Calendar account connected to my Travelperk account?
No! Unfortunately, you will only be able to have one Google or Microsoft Calendar account connected to your Travelperk account
Will the Travelperk Calendar integration read my personal events?
No, as we only ask permission to "Make secondary Google or Microsoft calendars, and see, create, change and delete events on them". This effectively means that we can only read and push information to the "Travelperk Trips" calendar that this integration creates.